Thursday, November 22, 2007

Morality..
Yesterday we were discussing about the Morality
--Concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong; right or good conduct
What is right for me,may be wrong for you and what is right for you ,may be wrong for me..
Such a vague concept.I born & brought up in Good hindu brahmin family..may be morality constraints are different for me...Morality concept differs from east to west..
You can't change or control morality of other person,but it doesn't mean you need to degrade ur values..
Once your actions and thoughts are centralised for few ppl..your circumference of thoughts are narrow...
One you can see beyond the horizon life looks different..Larger and higher...
am I concern with the poor dying in africa..am I cried for soldiers died on boundry...have I donated my precious time for oldage homes, have I ever cuddle the orphans and brought them some toys...
For me life is revolving aroud few ppl...I need to grow...
Morality is all about be a better person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home